Tuk Tuks have evolved to be one of the main forms of transportation within Western Kenya. Currently there are approximately 3500 active TukTuks within the region carrying passengers and interacting with motor vehicle traffic daily. At Cheza Tech we have partnered with a network of TukTuks to allow us to maximize our visibility by leveraging the sides and the back of these very mobile transporters.
TukTuks reach the hardest to reach locations. They carry goods and people everywhere from the main city centres to the loneliest kiosks and homes. Your brand can travel too, and now to places traditional marketing has been unable to reach. We are currently working with companies like Coca Cola and Dasani mineral water.
TukTuks reach the hardest to reach locations. They carry goods and people everywhere from the main city centres to the loneliest kiosks and homes. Your brand can travel too, and now to places traditional marketing has been unable to reach.
We are currently working with companies like Coca Cola, where we are marketing their new glass Dasani mineral water.
Routes and Impressions
Our fleet of TukTuks operates in set locations with a defined route. These routes cover the entire Nyanza region with central stops as follows:
1. Busia route – Aga Khan hall, Airport junction, Otonglo market, Maseno, Seme
2. Kisumu Boys roundabout route – Kisumu boys school, Kibuye market, Kondele roundabout
3. Kondele Roundabout route- Kondele roundabout, carwash, Kibos
4. Kakamega road route – Kondele roundabout, Lake basin mall, Mamboleo
5. Nairobi road route – Jubilee market, Ring road junction, Nyamasaria, Awasi, Ahero
6. Nyalenda route – Nyalenda market, Dunga
7. CBD route – CBD area, Industrial area, Millimani
The Majority of our TukTuks operate in the high traffic Nairobi route and Nyalenda Route. These popular routes have a high number of daily impressions. An impression, also known as a ‘view’, refers to each individual occurrence of potential clients seeing your advert. Thus, each TukTuk’s number of impressions determines the number of times your advert is viewed.
We have modeled the impression count by mapping the daily routes of Kisumu TukTuk’s throughout the day then calculating the average number of people situated on each route at different time points, with adjustment for weather conditions.
Traditional marketing channels aren’t just expensive; they reach only one target audience. By utilizing TukTuks, you can publicize your brand to different key customers at a great price! We are:
1. Affordable: each TukTuk is estimated to give your brand an average of 3,000 impressions daily so at a cost of KES 7000/month this means that your CPM (cost per 1000 impressions) is only ~77KES/- ($0.74).
2. Cost-effective: traditional marketing availability at each of these placements would be high, and require a high number of adverts for similar coverage.
3. Highly visible: our solution allows you to reach every audience in town, from those heading to work, to tourists walking around. With a daily impression count of over 3,000 your adverts will be hard to miss.
4. Mobile: Target customers are on the move, and so are your adverts. Each TukTuk is estimated to travel a daily distance of 50 Kilometers (Km) – Making your adverts travel as much as you.
5. Modern: Your business will be pioneering TukTuk advertising and turning heads like never before